Salesforce Administrator / Developer (On-Site)
SPC Financial, Inc. • Rockville, MD
We're seeking someone with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills to join our team! Applicant must be able to work in person at our Rockville, MD office.
SPC Financial® is more than a financial planning firm; we hold our motto of Finance on a Human Level® deep in our core. We’re one of the oldest, tax-integrated*, white glove investment management and financial planning firms in the country, ready to provide simple solutions to complex financial problems.
This person will handle day-to-day administration of our Salesforce and Worldox applications and work across teams to meet business needs, while ensuring compliance, privacy, security, and efficiency. Administrator will also provide employees training and technical assistance with a positive and results-driven attitude.
- Improve client and employee experience by optimizing company workflows and client interactions within the Salesforce & Worldox platforms
- Conduct build/buy analysis on existing software toolset to implement recommended process improvements
- Handle administrative functions for office applications including compliance reporting, workflow creation, and user account maintenance while ensuring data integrity and reliability
- Protect office databases by performing regular system audits, managing security settings, and overseeing data backups and migrations
- Facilitate software setup, configuration, upgrades, training, and support for internal team
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or Salesforce Certified Developer Certification
- 2+ years Salesforce Admin experience, supporting SFDC configuration and customization
- Proficient in Salesforce design, configuration, and administration, including custom fields, page layouts, formula fields, and email templates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a professional demeanor
- Highly dependable quick learner with a positive attitude who thrives in both individual and team settings
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas. Not afraid to ask questions
- Able to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity in SF
- 1+ year Worldox experience
- Experience leveraging data to analyze and solve business problems
Ready to Apply?
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter, to our team by email: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
EOE/ADA • SPC Financial, Inc. has an employment at-will policy.